----- > Teman Bicara < -----

**--** Antara Kita Tiada Rahsia **--**

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Love Without Condition


I love you as you are.
As you seek to find your own special way to relate to the world
I honor your choices to learn in the way you feel is right for you
I know it is important that you are the person you want to be
And not someone that I or others think you should be
I realize that I cannot know what is best for you
Although perhaps sometimes I think I do
I have not learn where you have been
Viewing life from the angle you have
I do not know what you have chosen to learn
How you have chosen to learn it
With whom or in what time period
I have not walked life looking through your eyes
So how can I know what you need
I allow you to be in the world
without a thougth or word of judgement from me
about the deeds you undertake
I see no error in the thing you say and do
In this place where I am
I see that there are many ways to perceive and experience
The different facets of our world
I allow without reservation
The choice you make in each moments
I make no judgement of this
For if I would deny your right to your evolution
Then I would deny that right for my self and all others
To those who would choose a way I cannot walk
Whilst I may not choose to add my power and my energy to this way
I will never deny you the gift of love
That God bestowed within me for all creation
As  I love you, so I shall be loved
As I sow, so shall I reap
I allow you the universal right of free will to walk on your own path
Creating steps or the sit awhile
If that is what is right for you
I will make no judgements
That these steps are large or small
Nor light or heavy or that they lead
Up or down, for this is just my view point
I may see you do nothing and judge it to be unworthy
And yet it may be that you bring great healing
As you stand blessed by the light of God
I cannot always see the higher picture of Divine order
For it is the inaliable right
Of all life to choose their own evolution
And with great love I aknowledge your right to determine your future
In humility I bow to the realization
That the way I see as best for me
Does not have to mean it is also right for you
I know that you are led as I am
Following the inner excitement to know your own path
I know that the many races, religions, customs, nasionalities and beliefs
Within our world bring us great richness
And allow us the benefit and teachings of such diverseness
I know we each learn in our own unique way in order to bring that love and
wisdom back to the whole
I know that if there only one way to do something
There would need only be one person
I will still love you even if you don’t believe in those things that I believe in
I understand you are truly my brother and my sister
Though you may have been born in a different place
And believe in another God than I that is ok
I love you for who you are
The love I feel is for all the world I see
The reflection of love in all people
I feel love deep within the core of my human body
For every person, animal, tree, and flower, every bird, insect, river and ocean
And for all the creatures in all the world
I live my life in loving service
Being the best me I can becoming wiser in the perfection of Devine Truth
Becoming happier in the Joy of Unconditional Love

By Author unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment